Monday, March 12, 2012

Time Travelling - Orla Gartland (original)

Time Travelling - Orla Gartland (original) Video Clips. Duration : 3.18 Mins.


ohmigod i owwn uthr partz of d internuet tew heer ar d linkszz Twitter! : www.twitter.com Facebook! : www.facebook.com BlogTV bébé! : www.blogtv.com LYRICS :) 10 missed calls from you, and seven angry emails Telling me exactly why, I'm a horrible female And I know what I did was wrong But I'll tell you whats right, and that's moving on --chorus-- And I want you to know, That I want you to grow, With or without me, you will go on Go on, you were better off without me and you knew it all along The thought of being apart from you, Well it makes my heartrate soar But the thought of growing old, well it scares me so much more So take your toothbrush, and the courage that you lack Pick a vague direction, and never look back And I want you to know, That I want you to grow, With or without me, you will go on Go on, you were better off without me and you knew it all along (bridge yolk) It was simpler back then Time travelling back to the place where everything was just a little more simple time travelling back to the place where nothing could be wrong x 2 (chorusx2) © Orla Gartland 2011 As always, the chords of this song and all my originals will be in the "notes" section of my FB page, link above! Thanks for all the lovely messages on bookface and twittaaaaa been talking to loads of you lately :) One more day of recording and after the mixing by the wonderful Gary the EP will be complete! I'll keep you updated as soon as I am, I'm mega excited I really can't wait :) have a fab week x

Tags: orla, gartland, original, song, cover, covers, acoustic, guitar, singer, songwriter, folk, indie, adventure, time, steps, bruised, all, the, little, details, youtuber, youtube, dublin, ireland, music, maaad, buck, factor, bribry, harry, alfie, facebook, twitter, new, ukulele, uke, art, competition, laughing, at, my, own, jokes, singing, artist

No comments:

Post a Comment

CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.